Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Corn Cakes 100g

Forever Health Foods Gluten Free Dark Chocolate Corn Cakes 100g

A delicious and healthier alternative to wheat biscuits and snacks.

Ingredients: 58% Dark Chocolate (minimum cocoa of 52.5%) 42 % Corn Cakes (Corn 86.2%, Rice, Sea Salt, Corn oil 0.4%)84 kcal per cake, suitable for vegetarians.

Shelf Life: 12 months 

Inner barcode: 5391525160030

Outer barcode: 05391525160207

Allergens present in the product: soy

Eventual allergens from cross contamination: Milk, nuts

Net weight: 100 g

Gross weight: 103 g about

Weight of packaging: 3 g about

Shelf life from production: 12 months

Shelf life guarantee after delivery: 9 months

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 35 g, Servings per container: 3

Calories: 166, Calories from fat: 72

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 8g- 12%, Saturated Fat 5g - 25%, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0mg - 0%, Sodium 21g - 1%, Total Carbohydrate 20g - 7%, Dietary Fiber 2g - 8%, Sugars - 6g, Protein - 3g

Shop

News & Recipes

Contact